Looking for a technician who is competent with his or her diagnostic abilities and comfortable working on European and Asian vehicles. We have a small family environment with good benefits and paid vacations. We are looking for that person who enjoys what they do and is proud of their work. If that sounds like you please send us your resume.
Is your goal to be one of the best in the business, servicing vehicles for customers who want it done properly? This may be your opportunity!
The preferred focus and experience of the applicant is comprehensive service and repair of European and Asian-brand automobiles. There is some flexibility in the experience requirements, as we do work primarily on import brands.
- A background of both technical training and work experience, at least 2 years experience preferred.
- Good driving record and current license.
- Commitment to excellence.
- Clean work habits, personal and work area.
- Dependability to be working during expected time.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Good computer use skills.
- Verbal and written communication capability, with customers and staff.
- Dedication to continual education and expansion of capability.
- Willingness to accept input and work with others.
- Competence in testing and repair of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Advanced knowledge of the following areas: electrical/electronics, brakes, suspension/steering, drivability.
- Inspect, test, repair, verify repairs, and perform maintenance on subject vehicles.
- Inform service writer of needed testing, repairs, and maintenance; and operations performed.
- Tools required to perform required operations, with the exception of tools/equipment listed below.
- Overtime work as necessary to meet schedule.
What the company will provide:
- A clean and professional facility.
- Diagnostic/testing equipment, including many factory and aftermarket scan tools.
- Array of specialty tools.
- Major maintenance and repair equipment.
- Vehicle lifts.
- Generous compensation.
- Paid training opportunities.
- Advancement opportunity.
- Uniforms with service.
- Vacation/time off flexibility.
- Five paid Holidays.
- $35,000 - $67,000/year pay depending on experience, potential for more
- Tool bonus
- Medical insurance or allowance
Job Type: Full-time, No Nights or Weekends!
Salary: $35,000.00 to $67,000.00 /year
- Automotive Technician: 2 years (Preferred)
- Relevant: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- ASE (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Read manufacturer's drawings and manuals
- Basic computer and internet literacy
- Operate a variety of hand, power, and shop tools
- Drive manual transmission vehicles
- Use computer diagnostic equipment
If you are interested, please send a copy of your resume and your contact information.